- Don't eat commercially processed foods such as cookies, cakes, crackers, TV dinners, soft drinks, packaged sauce mixes, etc.
- Avoid all refined sweeteners such as sugar, dextrose, glucose and high fructose corn syrup.
- Avoid white flour, white flour products and white rice.
- Avoid all hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated fats and oils.
- Avoid all vegetable oils made from soy, corn, safflower, canola or cottonseed.
- Do not use polyunsaturated oils for cooking, sautéing or baking.
- Avoid fried foods.
- Do not practice strict vegetarianism (veganism); animal products provide vital nutrients not found in plant foods.
- Avoid products containing protein powders.
- Avoid pasteurised milk; do not consume low fat milk, skim milk, powdered milk or imitation milk products.
- Avoid battery-produced eggs and factory-farmed meats.
- Avoid highly processed luncheon meats and sausage containing MSG and other additives.
- Avoid rancid and improperly prepared seeds, nuts and grains found in granolas, quick rise breads and extruded breakfast cereals, as they block mineral absorption and cause intestinal distress.
- Avoid canned, sprayed, waxed, bioengineered or irradiated fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid artificial food additives, especially MSG, hydrolysed vegetable protein and aspartame, which are neurotoxins. Most soups, sauce and broth mixes and commercial condiments contain MSG, even if not so labelled.
- Avoid caffeine-containing beverages such as coffee, tea and soft drinks. Avoid chocolate.
- Avoid aluminum-containing foods such as commercial salt, baking powder and antacids. Do not use aluminum cookware or aluminum-containing deodorants.
- Do not drink fluoridated water.
- Avoid synthetic vitamins and foods containing them.
- Do not drink distilled liquors.
- Do not use a microwave oven.